Compare Windows and Mac, the Facebook way
To take a screen shot of an error on your account, please complete the following steps:
3. Click the open window that you wish to take a screen shot of. The screen shot should appear as a file on the desktop labeled “Picture 1.”
1. Press the “Print Screen” button.
2. Open Microsoft Paint. To do this, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint.
3. Click inside the white part of the screen.
4. Go to the Edit menu and select Paste.
5. Click File > Save As.
6. In the box that pops up, change the “Save As” type to JPG.
7. After typing in a filename for your image, choose a location on your hard drive to save to, like the Desktop, and click “Save.”
1. Simultaneously hold down the ⌘-Shift-4 keys.
2. Press the spacebar.
see how easy is mac. just as an example